1. Vault8 provides Private Anonymous Numbered Accounts digital safe deposit boxes for all types of digital material and for Cryptocurrency. Each user account is a numbered account, we do not require any personal information. Your account number is acts as your ownership name. Numbered accounts allow you to store digital material or cryptocurrency anonymously.
3. When you register your safety deposit box account is created.
4. The system automatically assigns your account an internal account number, you are also assigned a safety deposit box account number. At the time of registration you also give your own password.
5. A pin is created that you assign that resides only on the data server.
6. The only information that is stored with online access is your account information, not your actual cryptocurrency or other digital items stored in your Vault8 Safe Deposit Box. That is stored offline with backup and is encrypted.
Any digital cryptocurrency and items that are stored in the digital safe deposit boxes are protected by
7. Encryption of the data
8. Encryption of the database
9. Data is stored on servers not connected to the internet or an open network.
10. Safe deposit items are stored on services with encrypted backups.
11. Vault8 website transactions secured by Alpha SSL 256 bit Encryption, 2048 bit signatures.
12. Multiple layer accounts, numbered account, password and pin. Pins are location on the data server only.
13. Personal information is not used, safe deposit boxes are by number only, complete anonymous
14. No account or safe deposit box information is ever requested or given by phone or email. All contact is through internal contact form.
II. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Even if you do not register with Vault8 .com, we collect Non-Personal Information about your use of our website, security and services offered.
We collect Non-Personal Information about your use of our website. Vault8 assigns every computer, cell phone, tablet and other device used to access the website a different Cookie. The information collected by Cookies (i) helps us dynamically generate advertising and content on web pages or in newsletters, (ii) allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our website, (iii) how many people open our emails, and (iv) for what purposes these actions are being taken. We may use Cookie information to target certain services to your browser or to determine the popularity of certain content or advertisements. Cookies are also used to facilitate a user's log-in, as navigation aids and as session timers, but not to retain Personal Information about you. Cookies used by Vault8.net are also used to restrict underage use of the tools. And to protect against intrusion or dos attacks on our website.
B. Web Beacons
We also may use Web Beacons to collect Non-Personal Information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to statistically monitor your usage of our websites.
Our Web Beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our website. We do not link Non-Personal Information from Web Beacons to Personally Identifiable Information without your permission and do not use Web Beacons to collect or store information about you.
III. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
A. Emails and Information sent by the website contact form, you Send to Vault8 .com
B. Website Registration and Interactive Tools on Vault8
After you have registered as a user on Vault8 .net, you may choose to use certain interactive content, tools and services that may ask you to voluntarily provide other types of information about yourself.
We do not allow use of our website or services by anyone under the age of 18.
D. Market Research
From time to time the Vault8 marketing department, may conduct online research surveys in order to gather feedback about our site through email invitations, pop-up surveys. When participating in a survey, we may ask you to submit Personally Identifiable Information. This Personally Identifiable Information is used for research purposes, and is not used for sales solicitations. Aggregate data does not contain any information that could be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information collected through market research will only be used by Vault8 and will not be given or sold to a third party without your consent.
IV. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Vault8 operations is to offer secure, numbered digital safe deposit boxes for our users. These are numbered accounts, they are not attached to a specific name, in that a name may be attached to a box but to access the box no only a number and password is provided. We do not require a name or identification to open a digital cryptocurrency safe deposit box.
V. HOW VAULT8 HANDLES PRIVACY AND SECURITY INTERNALLY
Listed below are some of the security procedures that Vault8 uses to protect your privacy:
Requires both a personal username and a password in order for users to access their Personally Identifiable Information.
Uses firewalls to protect information held in our servers.
Utilizes encryption in transmitting Personally Identifiable Information to our servers.
Closely monitors the limited number of Vault8 employees who have potential access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
Backs-up our systems to protect the integrity of your Personally Identifiable Information.
Provides secure messaging within the Vault8 so that information related to your persona account is sent through a secure, encrypted connection.
Despite Vault8 .com's efforts to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet will be intercepted.
VI. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION AND CONTACTING Vault8 .COM
A. Updating Your Personally Identifiable Information
Vault8 pages that collect and store self-reported data allow you to correct, update or review information you have submitted by going back to the specific page, logging-in and making the desired changes.
B. Removing your Personal Information
If you have a complaint or problem, including removing your information from our systems, please email us at info@Vault8 .com. Our customer service department will forward your complaint to the appropriate internal Vault8 department for a response or resolution. We try to answer every email within 48 business hours, but may not always able to do so. If you do not receive adequate resolution of a privacy related problem, you may email to Vault8 at: admin@Vault8 .com
C. Limitations on Removing or Changing Information
Upon your request, we will delete your Personally Identifiable or Personal Information from our active databases and where feasible from our back-up media. You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to Vault8 from our servers.